Sunday, August 2, 2015

Supernatural: Season 10 Big Discount

Title : Supernatural: Season 10
Category: TV
Brand: Warner
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.8


Description : This kind of Supernatural: Season 10 functions excellent, simple to operate and modify. The price of this wa dramatically reduced than other locations My partner and i researches, rather than a lot more as compared to equivalent product or service

This type of obcject delivers surpasses the prospect, this one has turned into a wonderfull buy for myself personally, The theory appeared securely as well as quickly Supernatural: Season 10


Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season (DVD)

The thrilling and terrifying journey of Sam and Dean Winchester (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles) continues as SUPERNATURAL enters its tenth season. In the show's ninth season, their supernatural hunting expedition led them directly into two brand-new power struggles: the first involving the King of Hell and a Demon Knight after his throne; the second centering on an unbalanced angel who's taken over Heaven and exiled legions of volatile angels down to Earth. With the help of their protectors - the fallen angel Castiel (Misha Collins) and "devil-you-know" Crowley (Mark A. Sheppard) - Sam and Dean's lifelong quest to set the world right will take everything they've got … and a bit more. And now, when the unthinkable happens to Dean, the Winchesters must find a way to make things right before it's too late.

]]>


Review :
BEST SHOW EVER!!
I just became aware of Supernatural a couple months ago when my teenage son told me about it and we watched the first episode on Amazon. That was all it took and I was completely addicted! I binged watch seasons 1-9 in a matter of weeks and couldn't get enough. So I started over with the Pilot episode and I'm re-watching all the episodes again. I think it is even better the second time through since I can see the transformation and evolution of the characters throughout the years. This is by far the best television series I've ever seen! Jensen & Jared (Dean & Sam, respectively) are incredible!

Revitalized (No spoilers, promise)
This is one of my all time favorite shows and I have loved it thru all of its ups and downs. A show cannot go on for 10 seasons an always be great. This season has been the best since season 5 though, which in my opinion was the best they ever did. Year 10 was not about an epic battle between the brothers and a big bad, but all about brothers and their own demons. That's not to say they are not up against it like always, they are and some of the new enemy's have made for great episodes. But know all of that is complicated by Dean and the mark of Cain. The mark effects everything that they do this year, everyone in their life and makes it all so much more complicated because it not just about killing monsters and saving people, but about trying to save Deans soul and not just his life from the world's oldest curse. All season you see Dean battle against becoming the very thing he fights against, and his slow realization that he might not win. Jensen Ackles did a great job of...
There Is Something That Is Actually Perfect
I find that I cant do our normal review of this show. So for me, it's more of miracles in television do come true. If you look at every decade you have at least one, and in some decades, you have several unique shows that actually get woven into the fabric of our society. They were doing a special on the Godfather, although a movie, they were talking about certain lines, scenes, and actors in that particular trilogy and how after over 30 years we still quote lines from that movie. The same can easily be said of Supernatural. I don't think there has ever been a show on TV that is as unique as Supernatural. We did have Buffy, Charmed, and Angel. Some common themes I think most would agree.

But this show is just somehow different in every way. Everything in this series has just clicked, it has the perfect cast, brilliant writing, in fact some of the best in history In my humble opinion, some of the best directing, and then finally, all the actors using all that I just...

No comments:

Post a Comment