Saturday, August 1, 2015

Furious 7 (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet) On Sale

Title : Furious 7 (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
Category: Movies
Brand: UNI DIST CORP. (MCA)
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 379

Description : This kind of Furious 7 (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet) functions excellent, user friendly and adjust. The price of is was lower compered to other areas I investigates, and not far more when compared with equivalent product or service

This kind of item gives exceeded own anticipation, this one has chaned into a amazing replace on me personally, The idea came safely and also swiftly Furious 7 (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)


Continuing the global exploits in the unstoppable franchise built on speed, Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson lead the returning cast of Furious 7. James Wan directs this chapter of the hugely successful series that also welcomes back favorites Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris “Ludacris” Bridges, Elsa Pataky and Lucas Black. They are joined by international action stars new to the franchise including Jason Statham, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, Ronda Rousey and Kurt Russell.


Review :
For Paul
I've got nothing but praise for this movie. Here we are, the seventh film in to a long running franchise and it just happens to be one of the best, one of the most unique and one of the most creative yet. Throughout the Fast and Furious series, the franchise has slowly grown from its humble beginnings as an undercover cop film that featured street racers and fast cars to something bigger and more bombastic with each new entry. No complaints from this guy either. I've loved the ride. Furious 7 to me is the most "blockbuster" film of the series to date. I honestly don't think this movie was any less exciting or "big" than any Marvel movie I've seen except for maybe Avengers and Winter Soldier. It was a huge movie, even more ambitious than the 6th which I thought was extremely ambitious in its own right. This has instantly become one of my favorites in the series easily on Par with #1 and #5 my other two favorites.

I also wanted to say what I thought...
Heck of a ride! BEST Furious to date - great ending tribute
Best Furious to date - we watched this opening night, and have watched every one. This is the best one so far - great car scenes, death defying stunts, over the top villains and hot girls/cars/guys - what's not to love? This is a great guy movie - it is also a great girls night out movie, and a great date movie - it truly has something for everyone.

This has everything you expect from the Furious franchise, but an even bigger focus on family. The funny thing is, after watching this, it made me think a lot of the Disney animated movie Lilo & Stitch :).

I loved the addition of Kurt Russell, as well as Jason Statham, who plays pretty much the same character he always plays, just on the villain side this time.

Amazing what they did with this movie from a continuity and filming perspective given the timing of the situation with Paul Walker, all I can say is wow, and there has to be some sort of award for this movie this year. The tribute at the end was...
A Great Movie with an Ending for the Ages! A perfect tribute!
SPOILER FREE!

I just want to preface this review by stating I have been a fan of this series since it first came out and have kind of grown up as I watched it. I was 19 and in college with no responsibilities, single, and a care free life the first time I saw Fast and Furious. I am now 33 married and just had our second child. Given the themes of this movie, the evolution of the characters, only make this movie even more poignant.

The core of this series has always been about family, and the 7th film is no different. It truly takes the dramatic core of family and takes it to another level. As a person who has grown along with the series and watched the characters grow and have families in the movies, this movie truly emphasizes something in life that few action movies are able to stress, and that is Family. Dom states "I don't have friends. I have family." And that is exactly what this movie is about. The performances feel so real, especially...

No comments:

Post a Comment