Monday, August 3, 2015

Divergent (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) SALE

Title : Divergent (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
Category: Movies
Brand: Lionsgate Home Entertainment
Item Page Download URL : Download Movie
Rating : 4.1


Description : This kind of Divergent (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) does great, easy to use as well as alter. The cost of is was lower when compared with other areas My spouse and i researches, and not a lot more when compared with related product

This specific item gives exceeded the anticipation, this has become a great upgrade on myself personally, The theory appeared securely and also swiftly Divergent (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)


""In a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues, Tris Prior is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before its too late.""

Features :
  • ACTION/ADVENTURE
  • Run Time: 139
  • Release Date: 8/5/2014
  • PG13

Review :
Excellent adaptation but those who haven't read the book will enjoy it, too.
"Divergent" will inevitably be compared by many to that other YA book series, "Hunger Games." And while both books have strong young heroines, the books and movies are actually quite different. See the movie and judge for yourself. I went to see it with my family, but the theater had audiences of all ages - from older 40-50 something couples, to groups of high school-college friends, to middle schoolers with their friends or families. I would recommend this to the same audience that went to see "Hunger Games" - PG-13 and up.

For those not familiar with Veronica Roth's book, "Divergent" is the story of Beatrice (Tris) Prior, a young lady living in futuristic Chicago. Due to post-war effects, their society is divided into 5 factions that represent 5 virtues - Abnegation (selflessness/service to others), Candor (honesty), Dauntless (bravery), Amity (peace) and Erudite (knowledge/learning). Those who do not belong to a faction (basically,...
some of the scenes that I couldn’t quite picture in my head while reading the book came alive on the big screen.
I saw this movie opening weekend in the theater.

Admittedly I am really skittish about going to see book to movie adaptations, especially for books I loved. For someone who once helped run the TwilightMoms Site and avidly followed the filming of the first Twilight movie it’s strange to admit that I have only seen Twilight & New Moon. I never went to see the others because they just didn’t live up to the world and characters I had created in my head. I loved the Hunger Games but haven’t gone to see the movies. I probably will sometime. Maybe when the final movie is out. I hear their pretty well done but I just haven’t been able to make the leap yet because the cast doesn’t match the ones in my head.

I was however excited to see Divergent on the big screen. I liked this clip. It seemed like they got the casting and story-line right when I watched it.

I read Divergent over 2 years ago and loved it. I think having such a...
the same old story, but told well
Nine Things about the Movie “Divergent”

1. This film is based on the first book of the popular young adult trilogy of novels.

2. If you haven’t noticed, contemporary young adult stories typically follow a set formula - an innocent kid joins a larger society and must be categorized. But then the kid discovers they are “special”, which causes problems for the society, and the kid must lose their innocence to survive in a dangerous world . Some recent examples are “The Hunger Games”, “Ender’s Game”, and the Harry Potter series. “Divergent” sticks to that exact same formula.

3. Just because you have seen this basic story multiple times does not mean the movie is bad. These kinds of stories are popular because it is the archetypal “hero’s journey” myth, and, if they are well-made, hit a nerve with us. Such movies can sometimes become classics - “The Wizard of...

No comments:

Post a Comment